The “Jahresbibliographie” is a bibliography containing books and articles published (with some supplementary entries of previous years) by Americanists from German-speaking countries. It lists those publications compiled by the American Studies departments of Germany, Switzerland, and Austria, and publications reported by individual DGfA members to the editorial office of Amerikastudien / American Studies. Since the journal is currently transitioning into an open-access format, the bibliography will also be available online as a searchable file. The subdivision is meant to further facilitate orientation. The short titles used in some entries refer to the collections, anthologies, and Festschriften assembled in the first section, which are listed alphabetically by title.
Volume 63 (2018)
- Volume 63.1 (2018)
- Heinz Ickstadt, Aesthetic Innovation and the Democratic Principle: Essays on Twentieth-Century American Poetry and Fiction. Eds. Susanne Rohr, Peter Schneck, Sabine Sielke. Heidelberg: Winter, 2016. 402 pp.
- Clare Hayes-Brady, The Unspeakable Failures of David Foster Wallace: Language, Identity, and Resistance
- Sascha Pöhlmann, ed., Against the Grain: Reading Pynchon’s Counternarratives (Amsterdam: Rodopi, 2010), 379 pp.
Volume 62 (2017)
- Volume 62.1 (2017)
- Volume 62.2 (2017)
- Volume 62.3 (2017)
- Volume 62.4 (2018)
Volume 61 (2016)
Volume 60 (2015)
Volume 59 (2014)
- CfP: “We the People? Perspectives on Crises, Conflicts and Social Movements in North America and Beyond” 03/02/2023
- CfP: AAAS Conference 2023: “Versions of America: Speculative Pasts, Presents, Futures” 03/02/2023
- “Cultural Narratives of the State in a Comparative Perspective” 02/02/2023
- CfP: “Literary Property in America: Claims, Creativity, Copyright” 02/02/2023